Morecambe and Lancaster
Family Holiday Activities
- Judges Lodgings Museum
- Lancaster City Museum
- Lancaster Castle and dungeons
- Build sandcastles on the beach
- Splash Park and Happy Mount Park
- Picnic at Crook O'Lune
- Docker Park Farm Visitor Centre
- Lakeland Wildlife Oasis
- Butterfly House, Mini-Beast Centre
- Ashton Memorial at Williamson Park
- Ten pin bowling at Megabowl
Click here for more information on Family holiday activities in Morecambe and Lancaster.
- Cross bay walks
- Watersports in Morecambe Bay
- Walk up Clougha Pike
- Black Knights Parachute Centre
- Lancaster Off Road
- Horse riding in the Lune Valley
- Forest of Bowland
- Hire bikes from Cycle Adventure and ride down one of the many cycle routes
Click here for more information on adventure holiday activities in Morecambe and Lancashire.
- Historic village of Heysham
- Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve
- Arnside or Silverdale - Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Take a stroll down Morecambe Promenade or along the Lancaster canal
- Guided walks or heritage walks
- Birdwatching in Morecambe Bay
- Carnforth Station and Visitor Centre -the location for 'Brief Encounter'
- Lancaster Leisure Park and GB Antiques Centre
Click here for more information on relaxing holiday activities in Morecambe and Lancaster
- Take in a show or concert at The Platform or The Dome in Morecambe or the Grand Theatre or The Dukes in Lancaster
- Sample one of the local delicacies –Morecambe Bay potted shrimps, Lancashire cheese or Lancashire hotpot
- Take a trip to Blackpool or the Lake District
- Year-round festivals
- Pendle Witches Trail
- Ingleborough Cave
Click here for more information on these holiday activities in Morecambe and Lancaster.
*Please contact Morecambe Tourist Information Centre 01524 32878 for further information.