Lancashire Family Holiday Activities
Local activities in Lancashire and the Surrounding area.
Enjoy a fantastic family holiday at Todber in the ideal country retreat of Lancashire....
There is something for all the family to enjoy at Todber and the surrounding area of Lancashire. Just a short drive away from the Yorkshire Dales, the Trough of Bowland, Gisburn Forest, Skipton, Harrogate and Lancaster, there are plenty of holiday activities for you to choose from.
- Get in the saddle and explore the bridleways with horse riding at Broomhill Equestrian.
- Walking routes for all abilities and views to even rival the Lake District!
- Cycle along quiet country lanes off road on the rugged terrain of the Forest of Bowland or Gisburn Forest.
- Get creative with pottery painting at the many craft centres.
- Follow the famous guided Lancashire Witches Trail.
Click here for more information about these family holiday activities in Lancashire.
- Try the dry ski slope off Pendle Hill.
- Tee off at one of the many golf courses in the area.
- Take to the skies with Bowland Forest Gliding Club or Pendle Hot Air Ballooning Company.
- For extreme sporting enthusiasts try climbing, caving, orienteering or canoeing.
Click here for more information about these adventurous holiday activities in Lancashire.
- Shopping in historic Skipton or Clitheroe.
- Chill out and enjoy coarse or trout fishing.
- Bird watching in the Forest of Bowland.
- Fancy a splash? Head to Inside Spa in Nelson or one of the many health clubs for a swim and pamper session.
Click here for more information about these relaxing holiday activities in Lancashire.
- Indulge on the Ribble Valley Food Trail and taste the local delicacies.
- Grab a bargain at one of the many market days.
- Entertain yourself at one on the county’s many agricultural shows.
- Go back in time at the Clitheroe Castle and Gardens.
- Enjoy a picnic in the gardens at Whalley Abbey.
- If you don’t spook too easily follow the Ghostly guided walks.
- Take a tour around the Ribble Valley’s Sculpture Trail reflecting the history of the borough.
Click here for more information about these Lancashire holiday activities.
For more information on Ribble Valley events call Tourist Information on 01200 425566.